1. The intellectual property rights on this website belong to the "Taiwan Project Management Association of Corporate Juridical Persons" (hereinafter referred to as the Association). Any reprinting, copying, etc., please obtain the consent of the Association in advance.
2. The copyrights of all content on the website, such as text, images, videos, programs, etc., unless otherwise specified, belong to the Institute or have been authorized by the copyright holder.
3.Unless otherwise specified, no person shall plagiarize, modify, copy, publish, upload, transmit and distribute the information on this website in any way without the written consent of the Institute or the copyright holder.
4. In order to respect the intellectual property rights authorized to use, this website will attach the source of the literature. If you need to quote such information, you can contact the Institute or directly contact the copyright holder.
5. This website welcomes links to related websites, but it does not mean that the Society agrees or endorses the content, products or services provided by the website. Please open a new window when connecting. Please do not use frame or iframe techniques to avoid hiding the pages of this website. Link URL.
6. Do not attempt to damage and interfere with the information and functions of this website, invade or damage any system on the Internet in any way, otherwise the Society will file a complaint in accordance with the law and request compensation (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees, etc.).
7. Do not maliciously spread rumors, defamation, fraud, etc. to this website or the Institute in any form, otherwise the agency will file a complaint in accordance with the law and request compensation (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees, etc.).
（一）Mingfa Zhenxing United Law Firm, Attorney Song Mingzheng
（二）Wuzhou Law Firm Lawyer Qian Shifeng, Lawyer Zeng Yilun, Lawyer Huang Yaoting
Welcome to use the relevant services of the Association. In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 Paragraph 1 of the Personal Data Protection Law (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Information Law), in order to ensure the protection of users’ personal data, privacy and rights, when you have read and agreed to the individual When the data protection law informs the content, it means that you are willing to exercise the rights of consent given by the law in the form of electronic files, and have the effect of written consent. If you do not agree, please leave this webpage. If you need services, please contact the service staff of our society. (The following is the statement that the Society must inform you in accordance with the "Personal Data Protection Law". Please be sure to read it carefully.)
1.Purpose of collecting personal data:
（一）Behaviours in various professions, science, technical services, law, accounting, corporate management, management consulting, construction, engineering services, technical testing, research and development, advertising, market research, special design, veterinary services, etc., all belong to the industry. Purpose of collectio
（二）The above-mentioned related businesses or other work scopes that meet the definition of business items.
2. Personal data collection categories:
（一）Identification (for example: Chinese and English name, national identity card uniform number, identification code, student or employee ID number, contact phone number, address, gender, place of birth, e-mail address, account number and account name, other identification card numbers Or electronic identification stamps), characteristics (for example: birth date, nationality, personal photos, handwriting and paper documents), social status (for example: occupation, academic experience), financial details (for example: bank account number, Account name or financial information related to the purpose of this collection), etc.
（二） The Society will automatically record the user's browsing activities and other related data on the website, but these data are only used for internal traffic analysis and Internet behavior surveys of the Society in order to improve the quality of the website's service.
3. The period, region, object and method of using personal data:
（一）Period: The period of use is the period of preservation necessary for this society or business.
（二）Region: Your personal information will be used in the region where the Society provides services.
（三）Target: The association's joint marketing, interactive use of customer information companies, cooperative promotion units, business contacts, agencies with investigative powers or financial supervision agencies in accordance with the law.
（四）Method: electronic file, paper, or using automated machines or other non-automated use methods.
4. According to Article 3 of the Personal Information Law, you can exercise the following rights with respect to the society’s retention of your personal data:
（一）The right to inquire, read, duplicate, supplement, correct, request to stop collection, request to stop processing, request to stop using, request to delete, etc.
1. The website design and system integration services of the Institute are provided by Baiquan Digital Innovation Integration Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Baiquan Company). The webpage pictures are all authorized to use by legal stock companies. The copyright of all programs in the website, unless otherwise specified, All are owned by legal image companies or have been authorized by the copyright holder.
2.All webpage design materials, picture materials and programs used on the website are protected by copyright. Any user who needs to quote to reproduce, modify, edit, publicly transmit or use in other ways, develop various products or Services (referred to as value-added derivatives) require written or other authorization from the Institute and Baiquan Company.
1.Those who apply for the IPMA 4-L-C certification do not need to join the TPMA membership, and can apply for it.
2. Those who apply for IPMA 4-L-C certification do not need to participate in training, as long as they meet the qualifications and experience of the certification level, they can apply.
3. Applicants for IPMA 4-L-C certification are not limited to any industry, title, gender, or nationality, as long as they have project management knowledge, management practical experience and skills, they can apply.