【OLC-21082801】L-C project manager online far end teaching certification class
Teaching date: August 28, 110, September 4, 11, 18, 25, October 2; Saturday, 09:30-16:30
Teaching method: online far end teaching (google meet)
Teaching staff: hire IPMA Level-B international project management certified assessor Professor Lu Wen-min
Number of recruits: 20
- 訂購本商品前請務必詳閱商品 Return and exchange principle
[Recruitment target] Anyone with the following qualifications can be accepted
1. Those who have obtained IPMA Level-D and want to upgrade to obtain a Level-C project management certificate
(written examination is not required)
2. Those who have practical experience in participating in project management (planning) (as project manager or consulting
role or coaching role or work package leader, etc.)
3. Serving as project planning counseling consultants, consultants, etc.
4. Middle and senior executives and department heads of the enterprise organization
This course focuses on the methods, tools and steps of the "International Project Management Knowledge System", integrated into ICB4.0 (29 international project management functional bases), combined with individual project management (plan) practical cases as the topic, professional project management The evaluator provides guidance for writing, seminars, and seminars, so that students can better understand and reflect on the performance of the management process through the project planning experience they have implemented. And coach students to participate in the IPMA International Project Management Level-C project manager certification.[Certification Evaluation Module and Program]
Certification written test: There are a total of 120 questions in the online written test, with a full score of 100 points; ≧70 points for passing the certification written test.
2. 書面報告：參訓學員繳交之個人「IPMA國際專案管理認證相關表單文件及管理職能報告書」，做為IPMA國際專案管理 Level-C專案經理面試認證評估之依據
Key Function Indicators (KCI)
1. Project launch
1. Project requirements, goals and value management
2. Project feasibility analysis
3. Project planning
1. Project scope, WBS, OBS, RAM
2. Human Resource Planning
4. Cost planning
5. Quality Planning
6. Communication planning
7. Risk planning
8. Procurement Planning
4. Project execution
1. Project execution plan
2. Stakeholder's expectation management plan
3. Quality Assurance
4. Procurement and contract management
5. project monitoring
1. Status tracking and reporting
2. 專案變更管理2. Project change management:
3. Progress monitoring and control
4. Cost supervision and control
5. Quality supervision
6. Procurement supervision
7. Risk supervision and control
6. Inventory of supporting documents for Level-C personal certification
7. Level-C personal authentication form writing, discussion and revision
1. Develop and ensure continuous and effective operation and organizational rationality.
1. Implement benefit realization management and check whether the project configuration brings the required results.
2. Planning for communication and execution.
3. Identify and use best practices to manage projects.
4. Use influence and use power when appropriate.
5. Link different cultures and values to achieve the goals of the project.
6. Self-reflection and self-analysis, even if you are provoked, you must control your emotions and focus on the task.
7. Use personal values and ideals to form decisions.
8. Open and sincere attention to novel concepts.
9. Clearly communicate mission, goals and results, and attract others to participate in planning and making decisions.
10. Use different methods to exert influence and power.
11. Promote cooperation within and outside the team, and create success with the team
12. Analyze the causes of conflicts and crises and the potential impact of crises.
13. Use creative, divergent and convergent techniques when appropriate,To deal with diverse viewpoints and skills.
14. Use appropriate skills and tactics to negotiate to achieve the desired outcome.
15. Evaluate all decisions and actions based on their impact on the success of the project.
16. Choose a method that gives the project the highest chance of success.
17. The content and output of causal analysis based on the shortcomings of the test.
18. Use financial performance indicators to monitor projects and predict project performance.
19. Assess alternative means and methods of implementing the "response plan" for risks and opportunities.
20. According to the changing situation, adjust the communication plan and strategy of the stakeholders.
8. The end of the project
1. Project acceptance
2. End of contract and handover
3. Submit a summary report
4. Project experience feedback and transfer
5. Dissolution of the project organization
9. insight into management functions ICB 4.0
4.3 Insight function
4.3.2 Governance, structure and process
4.3.3 Commitments, standards and regulations
4.3.4 Power and benefits
4.3.5 Culture and values
10. Writing, discussion and revision of Level-C personal certification function report
11. Personnel management functions ICB 4.0
4.4 Personnel functions
4.4.1 Self-reflection and management
4.4.2 Ethics and reliability
4.4.3 Personal communication
4.4.4 Relationship and participation
4.4.7 Conflict crisis
4.4.10 Results Oriented
12. Writing, discussion and revision of Level-C personal certification function report
13. Practice management functions ICB 4.0
4.5 Practical functions
4.5.1 Project design
4.5.2 Requirements and goals
14. Level-C personal certification function report writing, discussion and revision
4.5.10 Planning and control
4.5.11 Risks and opportunities
4.5.13 Change and transformation
15. Level-C personal certification function report writing, discussion and revision
16. Analysis of certification test questions